Friday, October 28, 2011

Preparations

Well, in some lighter news. I'm officially set up for my final semester of college. Holy crap, does time fly. I'm gonna save the reminiscing for when I'm actually grduating. But hey, with my standards now set to "D is for Diploma", I can set aside some time for more fun. Nothin' will hold me back!


Okay, who the fuck am I kidding, I'm the most reclusive theatre major you will ever meet (and this was BEFORE my stalking by Slendy).

But still, it's worth a shot.

Also, I have managed to get ahold of a hefty amount of slendergoop/slendersludge/black stuff (by means of which I probably shouldn't disclose). Now I can concocted some nifty new weapons ^^

...Now how do I test something like this when most of the fields are so dry they are practically kindling?

3 comments:

  1. It's very flamable so I'm to concoct it into something that could make a Proxy/Fear/Slender Man go ~fwoooooooooooosh!!!!

    ReplyDelete