Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shit ...Fighting with one arm is quite the hassle...just need to hold out for four more days.

I don't know why but my body has been acting weird lately. There are some points when I just feel really wired, bouncing of the walls and everything. Then there are points when I feel drained. And then there points when I feel dizzy and there a tingling sensation in my chest. I don't think it's Slendersickness....

Also I don't know why but the Proxies seem to be...different. Maybe they're becoming faster, more efficient and cooperative..has Slendy decided to take the kiddie gloves off. Or, and this is another one of my wild theories, could Proxies be capable of evolving?

Also I can proudly say that in the 2 years I've been stalked by Slender Man. I have lost 50 pounds!
Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

  1. You should market it as a diet plan, with the money you make you could create better defenses agianst the proxies. On that note, proxies are human, sometimes they are enhanced or just naturally more gifted (stronger, faster, smarter, ect.) but they are still humans. Heck, I'm 'freinds' with a few of them. Any ways the short answer is that they don't evolve, but other things do change, they could be given new orders, Slendy could bump up their abilities, or they could just be perfecting their techniuqes. Incedently, what happens in four days?
    See you around
    -Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, meant to put five days but yeah by then I should be getting the okay from my doctor to use my arm again.

    ReplyDelete